Our Venture Building Process
Our proven and effective process helps startup founders to validate their ideas and develop their products with the market fit already established and verified.
Our Studio Focus
Our ventures seek to address the evolving need for innovation in education, ecommerce, energy and the environment.
Born Global Ventures supports the Sustainable Development Goals.
Future of Education
Education is one of the critical foundation pillars of the social infrastructure. The economic well-being of any society is based on properly trained and well-educated population that can contribute positively to the economic development. There is no shortage of challenges in the education system and here at Born Global Ventures, we have decided to focus on the following critical ideas that has the possibility of making maximum impact.
- Easily accessible and affordable digital learning solutions that work in areas with reduced infrastructure
- Learning solutions for continued lifelong learning
- STEAM based EdTech solutions that provides hand-on experiences to solve real problems
- AI-ML driven solutions for making education smarter
As the world moves from fossil-based energy solutions to zero-carbon energy solutions by the middle of this century, several challenges exist. Here at Born Global Ventures, we are focused on identifying and investing in digital solutions that will aid in this historical transition.
- Digital solutions in energy management to improve efficiency
- Energy market products to promote green energy sources
- Energy management digital infrastructure
- Energy transition education and awareness solutions
As the world’s trade has moved online, cross border e-commerce is the fastest growing segment of international trade. The equal access to global e-commerce opportunities for small businesses especially those headed by minorities and women is still a challenge. At Born Global Ventures, we see tremendous opportunities to create fair and balanced digital solutions that promote opportunities and inclusion for underserved communities around the world. Below are some of the focus areas.
- Affordable e-commerce platforms for disadvantaged business owners serving underserved communities
- Innovative supply chain management for online retailers
- Affordable green packaging solutions for online retailers
- Copyright and IP protection for online products
Z LAB Global Studio Advantage
How it works?
We curate the perfect team of founders, data scientists, UI/UX designers, programmers, marketers, project managers for each unique project
Strategy & Operations
Research & Analytics
Marketing & BD
Born Global ECOSYSTEM
Our collaborative approach helps different entities in the innovation ecosystem like accelerators, incubators, VC’s, angel investors, non-governmental agencies, government agencies etc. to get closely involved with our ventures and can support these ventures as they get ready to scale up.